Thursday, August 23, 2018

The best TANK007 E09 Small Mini led Flashlight review

yesterday I received from tank007 this little tip of the mini flashlight was sent to me the next day after the order and 10 days later it was in my arms.
I decided to write a short review on this model of the tank007 E09, as interest to it on the forum, in connection with the group purchase, significantly increased.



but now I'll go directly to the topic.I'll start with the fact that the flashlight is sold in a good metal gift box - a box.

in the box I found the flashlight itself, a spare silicone ring and a double ring with a keychain for convenient fastening of the flashlight to the keys.

immediately noticeable is the small size and good quality of the pinnacle. the length of the flashlight is only 7 centimeters.(next to compare tank007 TK-701)

compared with next to the other flashlight

black anodizing is similar to the third degree, performed very well without the slightest flaws or chips.
I unscrew the head of the flashlight. The carving - qualitative, anodized and long - was greased.

From the inside of the head part you can see the firm driver, which has three convenient light modes with memory.

memory works well - it takes 3 seconds to glow any mode for its operation. I want to note that the flashlight is a real flexible.
Now I twist the upper part of the head, and it is dismantled into two parts, and I get to the diode and the reflector. diode, as it was stated CREE XP-E.

the reflector is aluminum, shallow and smooth allows the flashlight to give a beam with wide side light and a large pronounced hotspot
the flashlight can be easily turned on with one hand by turning the head, which is moderately easy to rotate and has a comfortable notch and edges.
a few words I will say how it shines, because we all buy it for this.

it shines well: a very bright maximum mode, a comfortable medium and a really weak small mode.
I did some of my measurements. The accuracy of the measurements is relative, but the overall picture of the light characteristics will give.

lumens
AAA 1.2v
HI-73
MID - 23
LOW - 0.7

and now a suite with 1 meter:

AAA 1.2v
HI - 518 lux
MID - 165 lux
LOW - 12 lux

measured the current consumption from the battery eneloop 1.2v

HI = 1.75A
MID - 0.50A
LOW - 0.04A

in general, I really liked the flashlight. it is executed qualitatively, with good anodizing, very bright and simultaneously small, with practical modes and the money it costs unequivocally.

No comments:

Post a Comment